Sunday, January 07, 2007

Some thoughts...

"If only I could find the words to say to let you know how much you've touched my life, because here's where you're finding me- in the exact same place as [last] New Year's Eve. And from the lack of my persistency, we're less than half as close as I want to be."
"You have come to meet me here."
"You were born that I might really live"
"And the first time that you opened your eyes, did you realize that you would be my Savior? And the first breath that left your lips, did you know that it would change this world forever?"

-Relient K, "I Celebrate the Day"

"He says, "I removed the burden from their shoulders; their hands were set free from the basket. In your distress you called and I rescued you, I answered you out of a thundercloud; I tested you at the waters of Meribah."" Psalm 81: 6-7

No comments: