Saturday, October 16, 2004

Thought du Jour: Blessings

All right, all right! So I haven't posted in a long time! But I've been really busy!
Yeah, I know I say that a lot, but it's true.

Anyway:

A quote for the day:
"Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings by counting your troubles."

Blessings. I can't even begin to count all the blessings that I've been given. My family, who have been an immense blessing to me, although often the old saying rings true: "Family- can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em." My friends- they've blessed me beyond measure. Whether old or new, they are worth more than gold to me. My school- yes, even math. ALL my teachers have influenced me enormously, and most have been huge blessings on my life. God blessed me by placing people in my life who...well, words fail me when I try to describe them. And those don't even begin to scrape the surface of the blessings He has given me. Hopefully He will help me to be a blessing to those around me.

No comments: