Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Thought du Jour: Homecoming Week vol. 2

More on Homecoming 2004!

WEDNESDAY: Pick A Country Day! Dress up as a country of your choice! I saw soo many countries represented around school today. India, Jamaica, Scotland, Ireland, the USA (some people are soo creative- NOT!) I personally went as Canada. I dressed up in all my Canadian gear and flaunted my heritage! It was great- at Granite State Challenge practice, just about everyone on the team teased me about being a "dirty rotten Canadian". I, in return, called them "dirty rotten Yanks". We have so much fun. Anyway, after school I stuck around to watch the girls soccer team play. Unfortunately, we lost. 3-1. So disappointing. But life goes on, and I'm sure we'll win another time. The girls played great, but the other team kept trying to break the legs of our best player. Terrible sportsmanship. Just because they don't have anyone like her doesn't mean that they have the right to take her out.

More coming up on tomorrow---Decades Day!

No comments: