Saturday, July 05, 2008

Progress on Reading List

I am pleased to report that I have made some good progress on my self-imposed summer reading list. Lots more to try to get through, but I have some actual vacation time coming up, traveling to Nova Scotia in a couple of weeks, so that'll afford me some actual solid reading time. At any rate, here is my list of what I have read so far this summer:

1. God's Politics by Jim Wallis
2. What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard Nelson Bolles
3. Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
4. The Gifts of the Jews by Thomas Cahill
5. Against the Tide by Sen. Lincoln Chafee
6. The Summons by John Grisham
7. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (re-read)

Now I'm working on The Great Bridge by David McCullough. It's pretty substantial, so it'll probably take me a while to get through that one. Lots more books to come, however, I hope!

No comments: