Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Featured Blog: dotCommonweal

From the editors and contributors of Commonweal magazine comes this blog for those of us interested in further (and daily) analysis of the latest news from the religion-and-politics sphere. dotCommonweal is, like the magazine itself, a "review of religion, politics, and culture." A lot of the slant and content is based in Catholicism-- which makes sense, as the magazine is edited and managed by lay Catholics-- but I've really appreciated a lot of the depth of what they write. As regular readers of this blog will know, I base a lot of my political and social opinions on my reading of my faith-- and although I'm not Catholic, I have a lot of respect and appreciation for their point of view. dotCommonweal is an intellectually and spiritually stimulating read for those who are curious about ways that people of faith look at the political sphere.

______

On a separate but related note, if you want to read about any of my other featured blogs, click here...or go to the "Labels" list on the sidebar of this page and click "Blogs." Blogs that I may not have reviewed yet are on a list of "Favorite Blogs" further down the page.

No comments: