- From Productivity 501-- 10 tips for "Office Timesavers" and links for ideas on "Ways to Deal with Distraction."
- From an Older Non-Trad Student-- tips on "Staying Focused During Summer School" that are still applicable during any time at school.
- These "21 Ways to Stay Focused in an Online Class" also apply to other academic settings, especially those requiring work on a computer.
- Of course, you knew it was true-- the intellectual/emotional/spiritual benefits of taking the time to read.
- Collegiate time management isn't much different than other types of time management--but this article provides pointed tips on managing your time in college.
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Productivity & Focus Reading
As a reasonably busy person (at least, during the school year), I have developed a high level of interest in techniques for productivity and focus. Here's some of my latest reading on the subject: