Monday, June 02, 2008

God's Politics Blog

Many times recently I have commended to you the book God's Politics- Why the Right Gets It Wrong and the Left Doesn't Get It by Jim Wallis. It advocates a rational, middle-of-the-road approach to navigating the convoluted intersection of two of my favorite subjects, religion and politics. Well, I will no doubt continue to write about the book in future, as I haven't yet completely finished it and it's still making me think, but I wanted to take the opportunity to also commend to you the God's Politics blog, which is contributed to by Jim Wallis himself, as well as many other people in the Sojourners magazine network-- Sojourners is the magazine and ministry started by Jim Wallis (I think he started it, anyway). Check out the blog, and the magazine, and the book-- all are worth a read.

No comments: