Monday, February 14, 2005

Change of scene

Decided it was time for a new look....what do you think of the new backdrop? Leave comments and let me know.

It's good to have a change of scenery now and then, I've decided. Keeps things interesting. I remember that when I had knee surgery in October 2003 I was stuck in the house for a week and I didn't particularly enjoy it after the first couple of days. I got so claustrophobic!
I'm looking forward to my first overseas journey in April. I am going to Paris and Madrid for ten days with some other Spanish and French students at my school. It will be an incredible experience...I can't wait!!!
Then, in May, I'm going to Italy with my family, as some friends of ours are getting married in Tuscany. Again, I can't wait!!

The teenage years are a good time to start to travel, I think. You've been able to mature a little bit, and can now appreciate the different cultures more. It's a time to expand your horizons (metaphorically and literally).

Have I mentioned-- I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

1 comment:

Johan Jordaan said...

I like the new look.